Ideal for bagging larger volumes of waste and general waste
Standard bags are nearly 4 times stronger than a standard waste bags to avoid double bagging. We also offer, strong, extra strong and mega strong for heavy waste
Dimensions: 570 x 1055mm
Opening dimensions: 420mm, 190L Capacity
Orwak General Waste Compactor
The in-bag 5030 compactor was the very core of our business during the pioneering years of the 1970s. This versatile, sturdy and easy-to-use unit is still going strong and offers hygienic compaction of mixed waste. The compaction ratio of up to 10:1 is impressive!
Make your business Covid-19 Safe with the Longopac mini waste bin with Lid
- Improves hygiene, saves time and money, increases productivity
- Floor standing bin that can be easily wheeled around
- Base plate and head made of durable PP, aluminium legs and galvanised steel wheels
- Dimensions: 350 x 850mm
Opening dimension: 290mm
Kitchen, Washroom Longopac Waste Basket
The most hygienic way to bag waste
Special Offer – Longopac Mini Waste Basket complete with 4,200 litre cassette
Our most economical continuous bagging set up
- Ideal for washrooms, office, canteen, healthcare, kitchens
- Can also be mounted to work desks
- Powder coated steel liner refill holder
Dimensions: 374 x 264 x 159mm, 90L capacity
- Flexible and mountable on most cleaning carts
- Variable bag size for flexible changing intervals.
- Quick bag replacement – less than 30 seconds.
- Variable bag size always ensures bags are 100 % full.
- Life cycle analyses shows that it has 1/3 of the environmental
load compared to traditional bags.
- Easy Installation
Dimensions: 374 x 264 x 159mm (w x d x h)
Opening dimension: 284 x 164mm
The small yet tough and versatile baler is ideal for both cardboard and plastic. Bale trolley is always included for easy transportation. Press force: 4 ton Bale weight cardboard/plastic: up to 50 kg / 70 kg
THE ORWAK COMPACT 3110 is perfect for companies with small amounts of packaging waste. The low height in combination with the small footprint make it fit where you need it to be! It is a small but effective baler and it gives a volume reduction up to 7:1.
Orwak benefits Small footprint COMPACT MORE PRODUCTIVE USE OF TIME Less time spent on waste handling, more time for your core activities! MORE SPACE & ORDER
Our balers rapidly minimise the space the waste takes up, keeping aisles free and tidy.
LESS COSTS, MORE VALUE More compaction = less waste volume to transport. Fewer transports required results in lower transportation costs and reduced CO2 emissions. Sorting at source yields a higher quality of waste material for recycling.
This is the real heavy-duty model for very large volumes of cardboard boxes. It offers effective compaction into dense bales with ideal dimensions for optimal transport logistics. 3820 is equipped with an automatic shutter that goes up in less than 2 seconds.
Press force: 52 ton
Bale weight cardboard: up to 450 kg
Order more than 10 waste bags and get FREE delivery!
Available in Blue or Clear
This bag cassette is certified by Normpack (Swedish Code for Food Packaging Materials) for the handling of food and pharma.
- Ultra strong 3-ply polyethylene ensures low usage
- Variable bag size always ensures bags are 100% full
- Much stronger and thinner than traditional waste bags
- Strength / Size: Standard (110m)